International High School Completion Program
We offer a High School Completion (H.S.C.) program for qualified international high school students who want to get a head start on their college education. You can save time and money by completing two programs at once. Students in this program can earn a Washington State high school diploma and associate degree at the same time.
We do not offer a stand-alone high school diploma. All students in this program must be enrolled in our high school completion and our associate degree at the same time. Classes will earn credits for both degrees.
- 16 years old by program start date
- Completion of 10th grade (or equivalent)
- Completed international student application
- Copy of valid passport
- English proficiency for direct admission to the program
- High school transcripts with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in grades 9 and 10
- Completed and signed Minor Student Homestay Application for students 16 or 17 years old
- Financial statement and completed affidavit form
For further questions and details about requirements and to submit documents, contact us.
English Proficiency Requirements
- High School Completion classes are academic classes. All students need to demonstrate eligibility for academic classes.
- Students qualify for direct admission into our academic program if they meet one of the approved English Proficiency Requirements.
- Students who are under 18 years old are required to live in a homestay. All underage students are required to submit the Homestay Application for 16 and 17 Years Olds when applying for admission.
- Students who are 18 years old or older are allowed to live in a homestay or an apartment.
Save on Tuition
- The cost to study at Community Colleges of Spokane is about $18,000 a year. This will save you thousands of dollars compared to a four-year university.
Save on Living
- Expenses Spokane is a smaller city with affordable housing. It is more economical to live in Spokane that in Seattle or Portland.
About the School
Founded in 1963, Community Colleges of Spokane is a dynamic community college district serving over 30,000 students a year in Eastern Washington. CCS is a vibrant, comprehensive learning community – w ... Read More