Become a specialist in developing and executing digital marketing strategies with Trebas Institute. This program offers knowledge of online advertising and publicity, search engine optimization (SEO), analytics, data-driven decision-making, content development as well as creating a social media strategy and managing it.
Students will also learn how to assess the digital marketing requirements of clients, conduct audits, and create and introduce marketing plans.
You will get to work with a number of different clients across a variety of sectors including corporations, NGOs, governmental agencies, influencers, celebrities, etc. to boost your versatility and ensure success in the jobs market.
Skills and competencies
- Effectively identify clients’ needs and develop the appropriate strategy/marketing plan
- Develop an online public relations campaign with particular emphasis on using social media platforms
- Manage a client’s social media activity to increase engagement and stimulate business
- Develop a content strategy and use digital advertising tools to promote this
- Update a client’s website and social media pages when there is a change in branding or a new product/service launch
- Understand and interpret digital metrics
- Plan, execute and analyze the results of digital advertising campaigns (using all of the essential platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook for Business)
- Identify new online business opportunities
Employability and career
79.5% of our students have secured employment within six months of graduation.
Our graduates have gone onto pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Digital advertising specialist
- Digital publicist
- Digital strategy consultant
- Marketing coordinator/director
- Media coordinator
- Online public relations officer
- Social media consultant/manager
Under the provisions of section 4 of the College Education Regulations concerning the conditions of admission, a person who has received instruction considered sufficient by the college and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies:
- The person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- The person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- The person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- The person holds a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS/DEP).
All applications for admission must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $50 CAD and Admission fee of $200 CAD
- Birth certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic transcript or diploma:
- Issued by MES (Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur), if a student in Quebec
- Issued by the province or territory, if a student outside Quebec
- Issued by the institution or state, if an international student
Any official documents issued outside Quebec must be a certified copy or the original. Documents written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation.
About the School
Since 1979, Trebas Institute has been training the talent of the future by providing a range of music, film, business, technology, and even management programs for students with aspirations of becomin ... Read More