The course explores techniques that can be applied in a range of non-linear digital editing programs and is designed to familiarize students with all the skills necessary to explore the magic of picture and story manipulation.
The course is intended to provide a greater understanding of the imaginative and technical side of editing and storytelling.
Post-Production – 3 Weeks
- Introduction to Non-Linear Editing
- Understanding Workflows
- Setting up Project & Sequence
- Source & Program Monitors
- Editing Essentials
- Putting Clips in Motion
- Adding Titles & Transitions
- Video Effects & Basic Color Correction
- Editing & Mixing Audio
- Exporting a Master Copy
- Final Project Management Steps
- Importing Projects or Sequences
Courseware is a mix of classroom lessons, editing work, assignments & a final course project.
Digital Cinema Post-Production – Course Hours Breakdown:
- 06 Hrs. Contact (Theoretical – with Tutor)
- 30 Hrs. HandsOn (Practical – with Tutor)
- 15 Hrs. Self Study (Assignments)
- 30 Hrs. Assessment (Course Project)
81 Hrs. Total Course Hours
Classes: 4 Days/Week – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Open to anyone 18yrs + and courses are delivered in English. Students are required to provide their own laptop.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 15, 2017