Columbia Business School's Digital Business Leadership Program is an intensive, six-month, multi-modular program, that prepares global executives to innovate new strategies and business models and lead their organizations to thrive in the digital age.
Why should you consider this program?
Experience an Expertly Developed Curriculum
Develop skills, tools, and frameworks to lead digital transformation in your organizations. Learn strategic principles of digital business models, the Lean Startup method for rapid innovation, marketing in the digital age, innovation and technology shifts impacting businesses, cutting-edge insights on data analytics and disruptive business models.
Learn from Ivy League Faculty
Learn from Columbia Business School faculty, who are world–renowned experts in their fields. Interact with eminent speakers from Silicon Valley’s ecosystem of startups, investors, and innovation hubs for legacy enterprises.
Work on a Capstone Project
Apply the principles of lean innovation to a real-world business challenge through team project work, guided by expert faculty.
Connect with Your Experienced Peer Group
Engage with experienced and accomplished fellow participants across sectors, who bring diverse experiences, cultures, nationalities, and perspectives to the classroom.
Connect with an Elite Network of Alumni
Receive select Columbia Business School alumni benefits upon completing the program and be part of a distinguished network of over 47,000 alumni worldwide.
- The 5 domains of digital transformation
- Platforms, coopetition, and multi-sided business models
- From mass marketing to customer networks
- Disruptive business models and asymmetric competition
- Decoding artificial intelligence: from science fiction to business application
- Innovating through experimentation and minimum viable prototypes
- Lean Startup: the customer development method to search for business models
- Value proposition design and jobs-to-be-done theory
- Building an opportunity portfolio
- Translating the Lean Startup to enterprise-scale innovation
- Leading organizational change
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative intuition
- Building data as a strategic asset in your business
- Surviving disruption: incumbent responses to a disruptive challenger
- The value proposition roadmap: a customer-centric tool for rapid change
- Digital transformation in the enterprise
- Work in teams on real-world innovation projects
- Apply the Lean Startup methodology of customer development to rapidly test, validate, and iterate your business model
- Learn rapid innovation by putting theory into practice
- Develop a draft roadmap for digital transformation in your organization
- Use a guided methodology to examine digital readiness, future-facing view, unique strengths, growth strategies, and management models
Guest Speakers and Site Visits
- Hear from leading digital experts in Silicon Valley and New York City
- Participate in site visits to accelerator labs, startups, and companies
Participants might come from large or medium-sized organizations that are focused on digital transformation and innovation within existing industries.
The Digital Business Leadership Program helps talented leaders prepare to take on larger digital transformation roles. All the key elements of the Digital Business Leadership Program experience — the faculty, the content, peer interactions, and application exercises — are designed specifically for participants with:
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience
- International exposure (preferred)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The Program Cohort
The Digital Business Leadership Program participant mix reflects diversity across functions, industries, backgrounds, companies, and life experiences.
Participants receive these select Columbia Business School alumni benefits upon completing the program:
- Access to Columbia Business School’s Alumni Career Services resources, including access to unique career content, a job board, an online networking platform, the alumni directory, and more
- Invitations to alumni events and programs around the world
- Eligibility to join a Columbia Business School alumni club
- A 25 percent tuition benefit for yourself and up to four colleagues each year for Columbia Business School Executive Education programs lasting up to seven days as well as all online programs
- Global networking opportunities
- Lifetime Columbia Business School forwarding email address
- Subscriptions to our Columbia Business School alumni publication Columbia Business
|Program Launch||Jun 2020||Opening Webinar|
|Module 1||Aug 10–14, 2020||New York City|
|Module 2||Sep 2020||Online|
|Module 3||Oct 5–9, 2020||Silicon Valley|
|Module 4||Nov 2020||Online|
|Module 5||Dec 7–11, 2020||New York City|
About the School
Eruditus Executive Education’s broad portfolio of customized and open programs delivered in India, Singapore, Dubai and other global locations offer the frameworks needed to face challenges today and ... Read More