Have you been challenged - or challenged yourself - to create a system that develops leaders for your organization? Can you get your senior leadership team on board? Developing Leadership Talent shows you how to create development systems that link directly to your organizational goals. Many businesses and government agencies have benefited from our experience in discovering the best ways that leaders can be developed -- and then putting what they've learned into practice.
Your organization can, too.
As a participant, you will:
- Develop a systemic approach that links leadership development with key business strategies and goals.
- Learn to implement success factors in executive development through our model of assessment, challenge and support.
- Identify competencies that will aid the organization in meeting its business needs.
- Benchmark best practices from organizations CCL has worked with or studied.
- Develop an actionable plan mapping out what needs to be developed, who needs to be developed, and how development will be implemented and evaluated.
Classroom materials will be distributed on a CD. Participants who wish to follow along during the program may bring their laptops with a CD drive.
Leaders in any organization charged with organizational learning or leadership development.
Last updated December 7, 2017