The Role of the HR function in Changing Times:
- The development of HR as a specialist function
- Analysing the role of the HR function
- New forms of delivery: outsourcing, shared service centres and E-HRM
- Assessing the contribution of the HR function
Line Managers, Leadership and HRM:
- Increasing the line management responsibility for HRM
- Problems with devolving HRM to line managers
- Developing line managers to provide effective HRM
- HR managers and executives.
- Heads of HR functions.
- HR business partners and advisors.
- HR professionals and practitioners.
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The distinctive roles played by HR professionals and line managers, as well as the alternative forms of HR service delivery through external consultants and shared service operations.
- The concept of leadership – whether it is different from management or not.
About the School
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all o ... Read More