EUROPEAN DIPLOMA OF HIGHER EDUCATION ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Method, rigor, organization
- Dynamism, creativity, initiative,
- Sense of dialogue, listening skills,
- Communication skills and teamwork
ONE YEAR PROGRAMME
Europe, uniqueness values, cultural diversity
- History and civilization - Cultures and Religions, practices and policies of European states - Geopolitics - Europe in the world - The European citizen:
European integration, institutions within the international framework Intercultural management and human resources
- Intercultural management: - Human Resources in Europe:
- Expected capacity: understand the main points of clear standard input, and if language is familiar things in work, school, leisure, etc..
- Being able to express oneself in most language situations encountered while traveling in the country of the target language.
- Produce simple connected text on familiar topics and areas of interest.
UC D3 Professional Techniques
- Knowledge of business - Management of HR and recruitment policy - Careers - Employment Law: - Conflict management - Training - Payroll - Staff evaluation - looking management of employment and skills - Management Compensation - Preparation of Electoral Staff - Absence Management - Stress Management
NICT: New Information Technologies and Communication
- Strategic Information Literacy - Information sources - Organization structure standby - ICTs: strategic tool for decision support.
Immersion environment professional a total of 6 to 12 weeks spread over the year. Performing one or more actions associated with the management of human resources in order to understand the realities of an activity related to human resources. The internship or mentored project involves the development of a memory that gives rise to an oral presentation.
|A1 - Europe uniqueness values, cultural diversity||A1||6||1||QCM||45 min|
|A2 - The construction of Europe, its institutions in the international context||A2||6||1||QCM||45 min|
|A3 - Intercultural management and human resources||A3||6||2||QCM||45 min|
|B3 - European Foreign Language||B3||12||4||Written and Oral||1 h 45|
|D31 - Professional Techniques||D31||15||6||Case Study||6 pm|
|D32 - Professional Edition of defense||D32||15||6||Memory with oral defense||30 min|
About the School
Ecole professionnelle, puis centre de formation, nous avons su écouter les demandes et attentes de chacun et nous y adapter en proposant diverses activités, complémentaires à la formation, tournées ve ... Read More