Cyber Security for Managers
Short, intensive and practical with simulations for a real-world perspective. Accredited by INT College Israel, the leading country in cybersecurity. In this course, students will acquire professional and practical knowledge in the world of information security.
On successful completion of this course, students should be able to
- Recognize different types of internal and external attacks and threats against organizations;
- Understanding Basic computer networks;
- Define secured communications methods.
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, senior executives and managers, particularly those handling confidential and critical data who wish to develop a strategic understanding of cybersecurity risks and threats and how to manage them. The course also provides a critical overview of cybersecurity for those who wish to pursue a career in the subject.
- 40 contact hours over 1 month
See 7 more programs offered by LSBF Singapore »
Last updated October 2, 2019
This course is