With customized skill training from California State University, East Bay Division of Continuing and International Education, you can design an educational solution to fit your organization's needs.
Cal State East Bay Continuing Education offers your business a one-stop resource for all of your training needs. Our highly flexible corporate training programs address your unique business needs by:
- Starting with an informational interview to assess your needs and make recommendations about programs that will meet your unique business challenges. This is the first of six steps in our rigorous program development cycle.
- Enabling you choose from a variety of existing public programs—including degree or certificate programs, individual courses, seminars, workshops, and more—or develop a completely customized learning solution.
- Providing you with numerous competitive advantages, including access to a one-stop source for all of your training needs. For complex training programs, companies are turning away from multiple vendor, piecemeal offerings in favor of Cal State East Bay's comprehensive and fully customized solution.
Leveraging University resources to offer training in virtually any subject area. A sampling of the types of training programs we build includes:
- Desktop software and systems training
- Specialized IT training and certification
- Strategic management training
- Process management certification
- Workforce career management and planning
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 26, 2018