Learn to design physical stores from the first contact with the brand, its values, concept to concepts of Visual Merchandising, which takes care of the final details of the physical store
Creative and curious people who study or work in the areas of Fashion, Marketing, Visual Arts, Communication, Design and Architecture.
How is it?
The Retail Design course offers students the opportunity to put into practice the ambiance strategies of different styles of point of sale stimulating new experiences for the users.
At a time of crisis, with different markets shaken, draws attention to the intensity with which digital commerce grows, a reality that, consequently, affects the retail market. Brands, on the other hand, look for alternatives that make their physical stores more attractive, creating affective appeals even for an audience more and more related virtually.
Thus, the retail market gains strength by creating new proposals for these environments, stimulating new experiences for users, differentiating themselves from the limitations imposed by the digital medium. Therefore, it is in this scenario that the professional opportunities that specialize in Retail Design grow.
The IED Rio Retail Design Course
With professors recognized in the market, the IED Rio student learns by putting his hand in the crowd. The Retail Design course combines theoretical lectures, lectures, visits and design workshops with the guidance of expert teachers, giving students the opportunity to engage in collaborative activities
The training deals with the three moments of a Retail Design project:
- First: learn how the first contact with the brand, its values, concept and target audience occurs.
- Second moment: planning the physical store, mainly addressing architectural contents and interior design. In addition, how the concept of marketing can be applied, materialized and translated into the store's ambiance.
- Third moment: concepts of VM - Visual Merchandising will be worked, which takes care of the final details of the physical store. From communication to product exposure, guided by the experience that the brand intends to provide the customer.
What you will learn from this course
- How to research and question current retail practices to rethink the consumer experience.
- How to materialize ideas and concepts for a real space.
- How to apply the principles of retail design and visual merchandising to produce more attractive outlets and shop windows.
- How to engage customers using visual communication in environments.
- How to develop and communicate the concepts of commercial interior design in a clear and well presented scheme.
Registration and Registration
The first step to the application process is filling out the intent form. Thus we can know a little more their interests and for the coordinator to know the profile of the candidates.
- Cash discount
- ** Special conditions for alumni and business partners
* The course may be postponed or canceled if it does not reach the minimum number of students.