Launch your culinary career
Designed specifically for entry-level professionals in the food-related services, the Culinary Arts Diploma provides the highest standards expected at premium establishments. Learn core culinary & associated skills.
Intensive modules teach advanced aspects of culinary arts with an emphasis on skills-building.
Small group settings provide personalized, interactive and efficient training. Adapted to people who want to master professional basic skills and integrate into a professional kitchen, this intensive program mixes theory, practice and real-world experience in the field with the goal of mastering all fundamental techniques.
Duration: 8 months: 5-month training + 3-month internship.
Language of instruction: Taught in English or in French
- Students wishing to launch their chef career
- Career Changers
- Cutting methods, bases, sauces, condiments
- Cooking methods
- Vegetables and cereals
- Poultry and meat
- Management & administration
- Seafood & Shellfish
- Basic pastry
- Reviewing culinary techniques and internship preparation
- General final test
- 3-month internship in a restaurant part of Ducasse Education's network.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Fluent in English
- Pre-requisite: High school degree
March 4, 2019, to October 31, 2019 / September 2, 2019, to May 14, 2020
Program taught in: