Master classic and contemporary cuisine skills and add your own signature style
This level focuses on the evolution of French techniques allowing for personal creativity and mastery of classic and contemporary cuisine skills.
The Supérieure Module:
- Mastery of classic and contemporary "Haute Cuisine"
Discover new trends in presentation, colour and classical cuisine
- Mastery of intricate techniques & methods
Learn the most intricate techniques in French Cuisine that can be applied to any world cuisine
- Art of modern presentation through group and individual dishes
Learn the evolution of presentation techniques and the presentation of individual dishes
- Use of high quality and deluxe produce
Explore rich and refined ingredients such as lobster, truffles and foie gras
- Adaptation of menus based on the season and product availability
Prepare various menus according to the season; differences between dishes in the four seasons will be discussed
- Extended personal creativity and discipline
Create original dishes based on a mystery basket of ingredients
This school offers programs in: