This training is designed for managers and staff responsible for processes and risk management. Within two days, the course participants will study crisis management methods, as well as the basics of communication in case of emergency situations.
The training covers both the management of emergency situations at production sites and approaches to resolving conflict crisis situations in the office.
- Training duration: 2 days.
- Price: upon the request
- Language: Russian, English.
• managers and staff responsible for risk management.
- Crisis management
- Terminology, sources of crisis situations
- Risk identification and assessment
- Practical task for identifying project risks in various fields
- Practical task on risk assessment and identification of priority risks in various fields
- Organization Policy
- Formation of response plans
- Practical task for developing a priority risk response plan.
- Submission of a response plan
- Crisis management team
- Making a list of participants in crisis management
- Practical task to assess the correctness of filling out the protocol
- Using "learned lessons"
- Crisis Communications
- Definition of crisis, the definition of crisis communication
- Crisis Theories of Communication
- Prevention and preparation for a crisis. Incorporating communications into response plans
- Practical assignment to complement the plan with communications responses
- Social Media, Online Crisis Communications
- Recognizing the cultural environment in crisis communications
- Management of the organization in the conditions of time deficit and necessity of operative decision-making; identification and ranking of risks;
- Formation of emergency response plans;
- Maintaining competent communication both internally and with interested third parties (offline and online).
About the School
TMS RUS – expert organization and leader of following services: national Russian and European certification, certification of management systems, independent inspections and technical audits in the in ... Read More