Do you know how to produce but you lack music theory and creative techniques? We have prepared a unique course for music creation in which you can also learn with Ableton Push.
In this course, you will learn how to correctly harmonize your music, create different rhythms, basses and accompaniments in different musical styles, or adapt them to the genre you like best. And if you're an Ableton Push user, you can also learn from it and get the most out of it. Take a look at the syllabus and find out what you will learn!
Price: 250 € Students DJ Producer: 200 €
- Start of classes: From the 1st to the 10th of each month
- Hours Morning: Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 to 14:00
- Late hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17:00 to 19:00.
- Alternative Schedule Afternoons: Tuesday and Thursday from 19:30 to 21:30
Location: School of Musical Production "DJ Productor" - Calle Virgen del Portillo 55, Madrid Capital Maximum 5 seats.
After completing this course, you can take the course Synthesis and Sound Design
How it works?
Once you send the registration form, you will receive a call from us as soon as possible to make an appointment before the beginning of classes where we will teach you our facilities, the classes and we will solve your doubts.
The classes are held in our studio at Calle Virgen del Portillo 55 Madrid Capital.
At the end of the course you will receive our DJ Producer diploma that certifies your participation in the course.
Each student has an individual workstation with:
- IMac 21.5 "
- Ableton Live 9.6 Suite
- Ableton Push 2
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Interface
- Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M40X
To whom it is directed
To DJs, producers, musicians, or people who need knowledge of music theory and rhythm.
- Computer literacy
- Previous knowledge of Ableton Live
- Each class lasts 120 minutes
- Harmony for Dummies
- Box of World Rythms vol 1
- Harmony medium
- Melodies that catch!
- Box of World Rythms vol. 2
- Doctor Harmony
- Finger Drumming