An immersive summer school programme focused on innovation, marketing, and brand-building
Whether you are an undergraduate, young professional, or a talented high school graduate, this summer school course is for you. Aimed at those with a keen interest in marketing, innovation, and brand-building, this creative course will inspire you to think outside the box and tackle problems in new and innovative ways. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a unique two-week programme taught in the heart of London, one of the world’s foremost creative cities, where you will work with fellow international participants on a practical brand-challenge project while visiting various creative and business venues to get a first-hand view of the creative industries –the second largest employer in the UK after the financial sector.
- Two-week, London-based intensive course starting on 15 July 2019, helping you master your marketing and creativity skills with support from a network of creative professionals
- Engaging curriculum with interactive professional sessions, creative immersion visits, and an exciting brand challenge project
- Designed for current university students, recent graduates, or graduates of A-Level/High School equivalent with a keen interest in marketing, innovation, and brand-building
- Study in the heart of London, one of the world’s foremost creative cities
Why You Study at ESCP Europe
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world's first business school. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
Only 1% of business schools worldwide are triple-accredited and ESCP Europe is one of these with AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA.
- A ground-breaking programme that brings together creative minds in London, one of the foremost creative capitals in the world
- A leading-edge course that reflects the most up-to-date thinking in marketing and focuses on innovation, brand-building, and entrepreneurship
- A truly diverse and international programme owing to ESCP Europe’s global faculty and international class mix
- Benefit from ESCP Europe's student body of 5,000 students representing 90 different nationalities across all campuses and programmes
- A course that gives access to unrivalled networking opportunities from ESCP Europe’s 55,0000-strong alumni in over 150 countries in the world
Program taught in: