London: Your creative destination
For centuries, London has remained a top destination for creative minds in all sectors of industry. The creative industries remain the second most important sector in the city, and this makes the opportunity for immersive study in London essential for those seeking skills in brand-building and creative marketing.
Drawing from ESCP Europe’s highly ranked MSc in Marketing and Creativity, this immersive, two-week course will give you leading-edge and innovative look at how brands are created and marketed. With ESCP Europe’s distinct hands-on approach, you’ll learn from a host of industry and academic experts, and explore a number of leading creative business venues in London. This one-of-a-kind course culminates in a brand-building assignment that will put your new-found skills to test.
Connect and Grow
Throughout your time with ESCP Europe, you will have ample opportunity to connect and network with fellow Creative London participants. Working closely in teams on practical projects, you will be exposed to international perspectives and cultural mindsets that will challenge you personally and grow your set of skills. This course will be a transformative two weeks in London where friendships and alliances are fostered.
- Two-week, London-based intensive course helping you master your marketing and creativity skills with support from a network of creative professionals
- Engaging curriculum with interactive professional sessions, creative immersion visits and an exciting brand challenge project
- Designed for current university students, recent graduates or A-Level school leavers, high school graduates (or equivalent)
- Study in the heart of London, one of the world’s foremost creative cities
- Study a leading-edge course that is innovative, hands-on, and interactive
- Learn to harness thinking outside the box as a core skill
- Practice sharing ideas with a network of leading industry experts and mentors – and expand your career horizons
- Visit significant creative and business venues in London to get an insider’s view of the creative industries
- Join an international community of fellow participants
- Work together on an exciting brand-challenge project
- Build long-term friendships and alliances
- Obtain an award certificate by ESCP Europe, one of the leading Business Schools in the world
- Challenge yourself in a highly multicultural setting with an emphasis on practical, hands-on learning
- Learn from a diverse cohort of students
- Upgrade your CV with an in-demand skillset that speaks to your adaptability and keen problem-solving
- Certificate of achievement from ESCP Europe, ranked #13 of European Business Schools by the Financial Times
Who Should Apply?
Every year, the Summer School attracts bright and ambitious students for the immersive two-week course. We are interested in applications from current bachelor’s students, recent graduates and also school leavers of A-Level/High School equivalent. You should have a keen interest in marketing, creativity, innovation and brand-building.
All applications are treated on a first-come, first-served basis. The following documents must be submitted online with your application:
- Proof that you are currently enrolled in a Higher Education programme, or have recently graduated from one
- You will need to include your transcripts, certificates or diploma
- Curriculum vitae and photocopy of passport or ID
- Short personal statement (500 words) explaining why you wish to join the Creative London Summer Course
- English language test scores (if required) – IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 90/ CAE C
Fees & Financials
The total tuition fee for the July 2019 summer school course is £1,800.
- Applicants who make a successful application before April 2019 will be eligible for an Early Bird Rate, which is a deduction of £200 from the tuition fee.
- Candidates who successfully enrol during the following two years in any of our full-time, London-based programmes will be eligible to claim a £500 rebate from the Creative London course fee
Please note that travel and accommodation costs are not included in the tuition fee.
Program taught in: