London: Your creative destination
Drawing from ESCP’s highly ranked MSc in Marketing and Creativity, this immersive, two-week course will give you leading-edge and innovative look at how brands are created and marketed. With ESCP’s distinct hands-on approach, you’ll learn from a host of industry and academic experts, and explore a number of leading creative business venues in London. This one-of-a-kind course culminates in a brand-building assignment that will put your new-found skills to test.
Why join this programme?
1. Practical Brand-building Experience
Throughout this two-week immersive course, you will work in teams on creating a Brand Challenge Project based on a brief given at the beginning of the course.
2. Leading-edge Learning
This programme will give you the fundamental overview of marketing, branding and innovation in an interactive format through gamification, workshops and practical assignments. It is delivered and supervised by ESCP Business School's senior marketing faculty members and industry practitioners.
3. Future-proof skills
This course will help you develop a range of skills that were identified as key to the future of work by leading organisations in response to rapidly-changing global trends. As a participants you will enhance your:
- Complex problem-solving
- Critical Thinking
- Coordinating with others skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Flexibility & fluency of ideas
- Judgement & decision-making
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
4. Creative London Discovery
Explore Creative London through off-campus assignments and curated visits.
Who should be joining this programme?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to:
- Enhance their creativity and critical thinking skills
- Get practical brand-building experience, while working in an international team
- Develop their interest in brand-building, marketing or innovation
- Get a fresh perspective on staying competitive and innovative in a rapidly changing world
- Explore the creative side of London from an international perspective
Please be aware that you need to be 18+ to participate in this programme.
All applications are treated on a first-come, first-served basis. The following documents must be submitted online with your application:
- Proof that you are currently enrolled in a Higher Education programme, or have recently graduated from one
- You will need to include your transcripts, certificates or diploma
- Curriculum vitae and photocopy of passport or ID
- Short personal statement (500 words) explaining why you wish to join the Creative London Summer Course
- English language test scores (if required) – IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 90/ CAE C
Fees & Financials
The total tuition fee for the July 2021 summer school course is £2,000.
- Applicants who make a successful application before April 2021 will be eligible for an Early Bird Rate, which is a deduction of £200 from the tuition fee.
- Candidates who successfully enrol during the following two years in any of our full-time, London-based programmes will be eligible to claim a £500 rebate from the Creative London course fee
Please note that travel and accommodation costs are not included in the tuition fee.
About the School
Established in 1819, ESCP Business School is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opp ... Read More