A course refers to a specialized study program. It usually takes place on campus but can be delivered online. Courses are popular for people who want to get specific knowledge in one subject.
The nations of South America offer a powerful experience rich with distinguished architecture, style of cooking, pottery, and dancing. With a past steeped in folklore, studying in South America will allow you to indulge in a culture that have prevailed for ages.
Contact Universities Course Studies in South America 2017
This 15-week-program offers courses that meet twice a week for ninety minutes, that is, 4 hours of 45 minutes, total 60 contact hours. PALAS offers courses in economics, history, gender history, and literature, all of which focus specifically on Argentina and Latin America. [+]
FSD Research Internships allow participants to engage with FSD community partners in researching local issues and developing potential solutions. With community-based participatory research, the research question is defined and findings are analyzed together with the community. [+]
Study and learn Portuguese where it is best spoken in Brazil: São Luís do Maranhão. [+]
While in Quito, directly enroll at the Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFQ) and take the majority of your courses at the University alongside local students. Because USFQ offers nearly 1,500 courses each semester in a wide variety of disciplines, students with almost any academic interest can find exciting and challenging enrollment options. [+]
Students in the Semester in Ecuador Program have the opportunity to learn, practice and perfect their Spanish language skills during their time at UEES. We offer six levels of Spanish language instruction, and two content focused levels of for those with advanced skills. Students are placed in the appropriate course according to their demonstrated level. [+]
The volunteer program requires an intermediate level of Spanish and a two month minimum course. There are several alternatives of volunteer work in institutions that offer child or elderly care. [+]
The PEL is an initiative of the Department of International Relations and Academic Cooperation of our University designed to address the Latin American reality from different disciplines. [+]
A warm welcome awaits international students at Universidad EAFIT in Medellin. People come from all over the world seeking [+]
Oxygenate the corporate structure of using a business model through design that addresses indeed an innovation culture in the process of creating and managing (Design Thinking). [+]
The ETL IELTS Exam Preparation course focuses on what the actual IELTS exams entail and which areas to target when preparing for the exams. As with all IELTS exam preparation courses we at English Training Lounge believe, 'Repartition is the mother of skill!' Practice, practice and more practice is the only real way to score high band grades in both the Academic and the General IELTS exams. [+]
The BridgePathways Academic English program is a comprehensive, in-depth course designed to help you succeed in the U.S. university classroom. [+]
The course aims at the understanding of branding, and the role of professionals in strategic brand management. This course provides information for participants to have a current view of Branding and identity can develop strategies and direct the expression of the brands we manage, so that they stand on their reference market. [+]
The Portuguese Language and Brazilian Culture for Foreigners Program supports students interested in learning Portuguese as a second language and getting to know more about the Brazilian Culture, especially Santa Catarina and its natural beauty... [+]
In the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses [+]
Graduate Program Start-Up
• Counseling on Graduate Degree Program selection
• Guidance throughout University application process
• Guaranteed admission to the program of your choice with an approved preliminary application
• Ongoing mediation between you and the Argentine host university
• Student Visa process made easy by our knowledgeable staff
• Academic guidance and personal support to ensure your successIn the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Therefore, they take advantage of the favorable exchange rate while they benefit from the high educational level.... [-]
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT: Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context. [+]
Undergraduate Course -Systems Engineering
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
1. Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context.
2. Understand, analyze and develop in practice effective solutions for problems related to computing infrastructure, networks and information systems.
3. Be entrepreneur, work as a team, learn on a permanent basis, and communicate effectively.
4. Make decisions in today's environment taking into account professional considerations and society needs within an ethical context.
5. Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.... [-]