You can usually take higher education courses if you’re 18 or older. They’re regularly taught in universities, colleges and professional institutions such as art schools or agricultural colleges - nearly all of which have their own websites. You can get a wide range of skills, for example, diplomas, bachelor degrees, foundation degrees and post-graduate degrees.
Learning organizational behavior, strategic management and a wide range of leadership skills are all necessary for general management. Practicing these skills allows individuals to think through unique problems, be an effective leader, and make sound decisions.
Top Courses in General Management in Turkey 2019
This practical course in logistics will prepare you for an exciting career in logistics. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners. [+]
* Lead a winning logistics team, department or project
* Understand the practical and latest techniques in logistics management
* Empower others to deliver results in logistics management
* Ensure goods proper recording, storage, stocking and supplies as per latest business requirements
* Ensure meeting storage and goods supply principles are met.
* Manage international logistics of larger scales.
More information at https://www.convertas.org/[-]