A course refers to a specialized study program. It usually takes place on campus but can be delivered online. Courses are popular for people who want to get specific knowledge in one subject.
Broadly speaking, the field of engineering involves taking empirical evidence, mathematics and knowledge of global systems and using them to create and maintain everything from structures to individual components to whole processes. However, many specializations also exist.
The nations of South America offer a powerful experience rich with distinguished architecture, style of cooking, pottery, and dancing. With a past steeped in folklore, studying in South America will allow you to indulge in a culture that have prevailed for ages.
View all Course Studies in Engineering in South America 2017
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT: Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context. [+]
Undergraduate Course -Systems Engineering
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
1. Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context.
2. Understand, analyze and develop in practice effective solutions for problems related to computing infrastructure, networks and information systems.
3. Be entrepreneur, work as a team, learn on a permanent basis, and communicate effectively.
4. Make decisions in today's environment taking into account professional considerations and society needs within an ethical context.
5. Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.... [-]