Law courses are intended to be taken by those wishing to further their personal development. Whether you take the courses in a classroom or online, there are a variety of specialized study areas. Some of these include regulatory theory, commercial law and intellectual property.
Engineering master's programs help students better understand the science behind the technology. With an engineering master's degree, you will be able to learn how and why things work, which will allow you to have a better understanding of products.
Colombia, officially the Republic of Colombia, is a unitary constitutional republic comprising thirty-two departments.
Top Courses in Engineering in Colombia 2017
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT: Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context. [+]
Undergraduate Course -Systems Engineering
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
1. Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context.
2. Understand, analyze and develop in practice effective solutions for problems related to computing infrastructure, networks and information systems.
3. Be entrepreneur, work as a team, learn on a permanent basis, and communicate effectively.
4. Make decisions in today's environment taking into account professional considerations and society needs within an ethical context.
5. Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.... [-]