Courses are academic classes taught by qualified instructors that are intended to enhance participant’s knowledge of a given area or training in a particular discipline. Courses vary broadly in terms of length, size, content and duration.
Bachelor’s in Engineering are concerned with the practical applications of the advancements in scientific, economic and social theories. It follows a process of observation, design, implementation and maintenance of solutions for all kinds of problems and issues. The discipline encompasses a great variety of fields and students are bound to find a degree they like.
Higher education in Colombia is done in the five common international languages namely English, French, Spanish Portuguese and Chinese. This has eliminated the issue of language barriers in these higher education institutions among other international students.
Top Courses in Engineering & Technology in Colombia 2017
This course is an introduction to modern models and tools Empirical Industrial Organization. The focus of the course is practical and ideally, students finish elementary estimating models of each type. examples with real databases for each case will be provided. The course is organized in six sections of three hours. [+]
The main objective of the workshop is to promote the creation of a community interested in Big Data, including academic, industrial and government sectors. Big Data-CO will bring together students, researchers, teachers and industry experts and the public sector interested in Big Data from different perspectives and experiences. [+]
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT: Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context. [+]
Undergraduate Course -Systems Engineering
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
1. Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context.
2. Understand, analyze and develop in practice effective solutions for problems related to computing infrastructure, networks and information systems.
3. Be entrepreneur, work as a team, learn on a permanent basis, and communicate effectively.
4. Make decisions in today's environment taking into account professional considerations and society needs within an ethical context.
5. Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.... [-]