A course refers to a specialized study program. It usually takes place on campus but can be delivered online. Courses are popular for people who want to get specific knowledge in one subject.
Les cours peuvent varier de beaucoup en longueur. Certains cours à plein temps dure quelques semaines et d'autres quelques années. Certains cours à temps partiel peuvent même durer plus longtemps.
Higher education in Colombia is done in the five common international languages namely English, French, Spanish Portuguese and Chinese. This has eliminated the issue of language barriers in these higher education institutions among other international students.
Bogota has diverse system of universities and colleges. The students who come or choose to study here have a wide choice of options on which institutions to join. All the institutions are of high quality though; it’s just choosing on which part of the city you want to study.
Compare Course Studies in Bogotá in Colombia 2017
This course is an introduction to modern models and tools Empirical Industrial Organization. The focus of the course is practical and ideally, students finish elementary estimating models of each type. examples with real databases for each case will be provided. The course is organized in six sections of three hours. [+]
The main objective of the workshop is to promote the creation of a community interested in Big Data, including academic, industrial and government sectors. Big Data-CO will bring together students, researchers, teachers and industry experts and the public sector interested in Big Data from different perspectives and experiences. [+]
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT: Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context. [+]
Undergraduate Course -Systems Engineering
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
1. Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context.
2. Understand, analyze and develop in practice effective solutions for problems related to computing infrastructure, networks and information systems.
3. Be entrepreneur, work as a team, learn on a permanent basis, and communicate effectively.
4. Make decisions in today's environment taking into account professional considerations and society needs within an ethical context.
5. Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.... [-]