You can usually take higher education courses if you’re 18 or older. They’re regularly taught in universities, colleges and professional institutions such as art schools or agricultural colleges - nearly all of which have their own websites. You can get a wide range of skills, for example, diplomas, bachelor degrees, foundation degrees and post-graduate degrees.
Get a masters degree in business administration. These masters programs will provide you with knowledge of leadership, strategic planning and analysis. As well as all of the other things you need to succeed in an administrative role.
If you wish to increase your knowledge of social, cultural, administrative, and historical viewpoints of South America and the Latin world, this is the continent for you.
View all Course Studies in Administration in South America 2017
It is a school of medium + technical education in management, focusing on entrepreneurship and management, which prepares students to undertake their future. [+]
In the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses [+]
Graduate Program Start-Up
• Counseling on Graduate Degree Program selection
• Guidance throughout University application process
• Guaranteed admission to the program of your choice with an approved preliminary application
• Ongoing mediation between you and the Argentine host university
• Student Visa process made easy by our knowledgeable staff
• Academic guidance and personal support to ensure your successIn the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Therefore, they take advantage of the favorable exchange rate while they benefit from the high educational level.... [-]