Courses are academic classes taught by qualified instructors that are intended to enhance participant’s knowledge of a given area or training in a particular discipline. Courses vary broadly in terms of length, size, content and duration.
South America is the fourth largest continent. It is divided politically into 12 independent countries. South America is home to the majestic Andes mountain range and the mysterious Amazon River. The world's largest rain forest, with millions of species of exotic animals, is also found in South America.
View all Course Studies in Administration in South America 2017
Deepen knowledge in Logistics, Operations and quality control using, as a reference the concept of lean manufacturing (Toyotism) applied to factories and services. [+]
It is a school of medium + technical education in management, focusing on entrepreneurship and management, which prepares students to undertake their future. [+]
In the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses [+]
Graduate Program Start-Up
• Counseling on Graduate Degree Program selection
• Guidance throughout University application process
• Guaranteed admission to the program of your choice with an approved preliminary application
• Ongoing mediation between you and the Argentine host university
• Student Visa process made easy by our knowledgeable staff
• Academic guidance and personal support to ensure your successIn the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Therefore, they take advantage of the favorable exchange rate while they benefit from the high educational level.... [-]
Participants learn how to strategically utilize human resource levers - such as culture, compensation, and performance management - to build competitive advantage and drive success. [+]
In a business environment where the only constant is change, all firms face a profound challenge: How do you leverage your human capital to gain competitive advantage? This program examines the strategic impact of human resources and delivers dynamic frameworks that enable your organization to quickly adapt to changing conditions and seize new opportunities as they emerge.
Managers today must be effective at simultaneously monitoring current performance, managing incremental innovation, and leading more revolutionary or discontinuous change efforts. The Human Resources for Strategic Advantage program explores how to manage this delicate balancing act by emphasizing methods to align HR strategy with the overall business strategy.... [-]