A course refers to a specialized study program. It usually takes place on campus but can be delivered online. Courses are popular for people who want to get specific knowledge in one subject.
Get a masters degree in business administration. These masters programs will provide you with knowledge of leadership, strategic planning and analysis. As well as all of the other things you need to succeed in an administrative role.
International students will find a wide and diversified variety of higher education institutes offering excellent chances for affordable studies of a high standard. Great importance as been set on the education system in Argentina. Their goal is providing scientific, professional, humanistic and technical training in the highest sphere.
Buenos Aires is home to key literary figures. This may be as a result of the city’s many private and public learning institutions such the Salvador University and University of Buenos Aires.
Request Information Course Studies in Administration in Buenos Aires in Argentina 2017
In the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses [+]
Graduate Program Start-Up
• Counseling on Graduate Degree Program selection
• Guidance throughout University application process
• Guaranteed admission to the program of your choice with an approved preliminary application
• Ongoing mediation between you and the Argentine host university
• Student Visa process made easy by our knowledgeable staff
• Academic guidance and personal support to ensure your successIn the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Therefore, they take advantage of the favorable exchange rate while they benefit from the high educational level.... [-]
Participants learn how to strategically utilize human resource levers - such as culture, compensation, and performance management - to build competitive advantage and drive success. [+]
In a business environment where the only constant is change, all firms face a profound challenge: How do you leverage your human capital to gain competitive advantage? This program examines the strategic impact of human resources and delivers dynamic frameworks that enable your organization to quickly adapt to changing conditions and seize new opportunities as they emerge.
Managers today must be effective at simultaneously monitoring current performance, managing incremental innovation, and leading more revolutionary or discontinuous change efforts. The Human Resources for Strategic Advantage program explores how to manage this delicate balancing act by emphasizing methods to align HR strategy with the overall business strategy.... [-]