Universities and colleges set their own admission requirements for higher education courses, so they vary broadly. Depending on the course, graduate student may be able to get into higher education with a range of qualifications. If you're applying to do a Foundation Degree course, you may find that work experience is taken into consideration alongside any qualifications you have. Some higher education institutes and colleges offer Foundation Years as preparation for a certain degree courses. They usually don't result in separate criteria as they simply qualify you to enter the degree program itself. Foundation Years aren't within reach for all degree courses, however.
Get a masters degree in business administration. These masters programs will provide you with knowledge of leadership, strategic planning and analysis. As well as all of the other things you need to succeed in an administrative role.
International students will find a wide and diversified variety of higher education institutes offering excellent chances for affordable studies of a high standard. Great importance as been set on the education system in Argentina. Their goal is providing scientific, professional, humanistic and technical training in the highest sphere.
Top Courses in Administration in Argentina 2017
In the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses [+]
Graduate Program Start-Up
• Counseling on Graduate Degree Program selection
• Guidance throughout University application process
• Guaranteed admission to the program of your choice with an approved preliminary application
• Ongoing mediation between you and the Argentine host university
• Student Visa process made easy by our knowledgeable staff
• Academic guidance and personal support to ensure your successIn the last few years, especially since the Argentine currency devaluation, more foreign students have enrolled on Argentine universities to do their Masters and Graduate/Postgraduate courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Therefore, they take advantage of the favorable exchange rate while they benefit from the high educational level.... [-]
Participants learn how to strategically utilize human resource levers - such as culture, compensation, and performance management - to build competitive advantage and drive success. [+]
In a business environment where the only constant is change, all firms face a profound challenge: How do you leverage your human capital to gain competitive advantage? This program examines the strategic impact of human resources and delivers dynamic frameworks that enable your organization to quickly adapt to changing conditions and seize new opportunities as they emerge.
Managers today must be effective at simultaneously monitoring current performance, managing incremental innovation, and leading more revolutionary or discontinuous change efforts. The Human Resources for Strategic Advantage program explores how to manage this delicate balancing act by emphasizing methods to align HR strategy with the overall business strategy.... [-]