The English for Tertiary Studies (ETS)
SACE English for Tertiary Studies Courses are for students planning to study at an Australian University, TAFE, VET or Hospitality Institution. The courses are designed for students who need to improve their English language to meet admission requirements of the tertiary institutions.
SACE ETS courses include academic English training in:
- Academic reading and critical analysis
Academic listening and note‐taking Oral presentations and tutorials Research and study skills Grammar
- ETS I / IELTS Preparation: SACE Intermediate / IELTS 5.0 / equivalent
ETS III: SACE ETS III / IELTS 6.0 / equivalent
SACE Adelaide has direct entry arrangements with the following institutions:
- Flinders University
How To Enrol At SACE
- Complete the Enrolment Form and send it to your local SACE representative or directly to the SACE College of your choice.
- When we receive your Enrolment Form SACE will send you a letter of acceptance or letter of offer and an invoice for payment of fees.
- When SACE receives your fees we will send you a receipt and letter of acceptance or Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
- The Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) is needed if you intend to apply for a Student Visa. Submit it to the Australian Embassy/Consulate with your visa application.
- If you have booked accommodation and airport transfer, advise SACE of your flight arrival details at least 4 weeks before your arrival. Your accommodation details will be forwarded to you on receipt of: a) Your flight details, b) full payment of fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017