This course of Mechanics and Electricity of Industrial Vehicles follows the specifications of the BOE for this training. Our students are known by the main companies in the sector, who request them for internships (and in many cases, for hiring). Our is highly appreciated by the companies with which we have an internship agreement.
At the end you will have the title of Technician in Mechanics and Electricity of Industrial Vehicles, and the corresponding certificates. You will be entitled to 500 hours of internships in leading companies in the sector, with real chances of getting a job.
If you prefer, this course is also taught online.
Who is it for?
Aimed at students of Higher Degree courses in Automotive, technicians in vehicle electromechanics and people interested in issues related to automotive, especially in the mechanics and electricity of vehicles.
What will I learn?
We will know the automotive industry from the tools, the types of engines and their elements, the cooling and lubrication systems, the transmission elements, the suspension, brakes, steering, wheels and tires ...
Regarding electricity, we will know the electric circuits of the car, its operation and repair techniques.
- Know the mechanics of the car at a general level.
- Know how to detect and repair possible mechanical errors in the car.
- Know the electricity of the vehicle at a general level.
- Know how to handle the different electrical circuits, their functionality and repair techniques.
- Technicians in Industrial Vehicles
- Heavy vehicle electromechanical technicians
- Professionals in the automotive industry
Do I need previous training?
No previous training is necessary to do this course.
- Theoretical manual developed by the IEEF training team
- Audiovisual support material
1. Types of Industrial Vehicles
2. Truck Cabins
3. Mechanical Elements
4. Truck Chassis
5. Vehicles for the Transportation of Passengers
6. Assessment of Truck Damage
About the School
IEEF nace de la ilusión y el trabajo de Carlos Lázaro que, tras dedicarse a la formación durante años, decidió desarrollar una metodología propia enfocada a lograr las dos metas principales de cualqui ... Read More