In today’s world, marketing and communications have great relevance. Every day, thousands of unique and specialized apps appear which have a high differential value. This same specialization and rigor is being applied to educating sport marketing professionals. This innovative 10-week course will provide a first mover advantage to all those marketing professionals the sports industry includes.
The main objective of the Course in Sport Marketing is to understand the marketing concepts and apply them to sport management. After the course you’ll know how to use operational marketing tools that will improve your results as a sport marketing professional.
- To know analysis and diagnostic tools for market research.
- To know, analyze and assess strategies for the development, launching and positioning of new products.
- To analyze and assess marketing strategies for the internationalization of sports activity.
- To have a good command of technological tools for the exploitation of business resources through marketing.
- To know, analyze and assess the role of digital communities and social media in sports business.
- To know basic digital marketing tools.
You have the option of studying this course and other specialized courses, earning credits until obtaining the Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Management (32 ECTS) or the Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Marketing (27 ECTS), or even until obtaining the Master in Sport Management (60 ECTS) or the Master in Sport Marketing & Sponsorship (60 ECTS).
The program is aimed at those who wish to complete their education with a specialized course in sport marketing.
It is especially suitable for you, if:
- You’re an (ex-) athlete who wants specialized education in sport marketing.
<li>You’re working in a business and/or sports environment, and want to acquire a better understanding of sport marketing.</li>
To do this course, it is recommended that you have professional experience in a sports organization or in any business management environment, or have developed a career as a professional athlete.
The program has 8 credits (ECTS), spread over 10 weeks. The course is composed of various teaching units (UD) and each one consists of a continuous assessment test, in which you interactively apply theory, complemented with solving exercises and practical cases.
Program taught in: