Course in Payroll - Skills Programme in Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns (ICB)
Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the modules covered. The ICB will apply to FASSET on the learner’s behalf for the Skills Programme certificate in Payroll and Monthly SARS to be awarded. Learner results will be recorded on the ICB National Learner Records Database within 3 months of completion.
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Mathematical Literacy at NQF 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Accounting at NQF 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
- Ideally, learners should have completed the Skills Programme in Bookkeeping to Trial Balance first before enrolling for this programme
- Admission may be subject to an interview with an academic staff member
The programme duration is 48 hours and the tuition is face-to-face based on the NQF notional hours. This excludes time to complete assignments, research and self study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
This Skills Programme will revise the manual monthly bookkeeping function and is endorsed by the ICB. It will introduce learners to payroll and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act as well as basic business ethics. Learners will be able to complete the payroll function from the bookkeeping perspective.
This school offers programs in: