Project Management Professional program offered by PMI which introduces basics and strategies of modern project management.
Who needs the Program
Project Leaders, Program Managers, QA’s, Business Analysts, Engineers, Consultants & Professionals from Pharmaceuticals, Finance, Banking and Telecom field who are working on live projects.
One will learn about Project Management Frame Work, Project Life Cycle Management, Time, Cost, Risk, Communications Management, Quality Management, Cost Management involved in a Project.
- Module 1: The Project Management Framework
- Module 2: Project Life Cycle and Organization
- Module 3: Project Management Processes
- Module 4: Project Integration Management
- Module 5: Project Scope Management
- Module 6: Project Time Management
- Module 7: Project Cost Management
- Module 8: Project Quality Management
- Module 9: Project Human Resource Management
- Module 10: Project Communications Management
- Module 11: Project Risk Management
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management
- Module 13: Project Stakeholder Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 28, 2017