Planning marketing and communication strategies for a luxury brand means being able to effectively convey a brand’s values and identity, maintaining a market position consistent with the uniqueness and exclusivity, intrinsic in luxury goods.
The Marketing & Communication for Luxury Summer Campus’ focus is to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the luxury market and introduce them to key marketing and communication concepts in relation to this complex field.
The course will take an in-depth look at positioning and target audience theories and will analyse specific case studies of marketing and communication strategies adopted by the most renowned luxury brands.
- Introduction and analysis of the concept of luxury: different understandings of luxury through place and time variables
- Luxury as means of communication: metaphor of the image projected towards the surroundings
- Communication: strongest campaigns, testimonials and celebrity gossip
- Fashion luxury system: general analysis, strengths and criticalities
- Brand segmentation: international panorama and key factors of competition
- Analysis of the positioning of reference markets
- Placement strategies based on speci c target customers
- Analysis of luxury product distribution: new formats and the evolution of distribution and market potential of the ve main sales channels (retail, wholesale, travel retail, factory outlets and online sales)
See 4 more programs offered by Haute Future Fashion Academy »
This course is