Planning marketing and communication strategies for a luxury brand means being able to effectively convey a brand’s values and identity, maintaining a market position consistent with the uniqueness and exclusivity, intrinsic in luxury goods.
The Marketing & Communication for Luxury Summer Campus’ focus is to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the luxury market and introduce them to key marketing and communication concepts in relation to this complex field.
The course will take an in-depth look at positioning and target audience theories and will analyse specific case studies of marketing and communication strategies adopted by the most renowned luxury brands.
- Introduction and analysis of the concept of luxury: different understandings of luxury through place and time variables
- Luxury as means of communication: metaphor of the image projected towards the surroundings
- Communication: strongest campaigns, testimonials and celebrity gossip
- Fashion luxury system: general analysis, strengths and criticalities
- Brand segmentation: international panorama and key factors of competition
- Analysis of the positioning of reference markets
- Placement strategies based on speci c target customers
- Analysis of luxury product distribution: new formats and the evolution of distribution and market potential of the ve main sales channels (retail, wholesale, travel retail, factory outlets and online sales)
About the School
Haute Future Fashion Academy is an high-level training institution in the sector of High End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture and Concept Design. It was set up in Milan, the international capital of Fash ... Read More