Course inMarketing - Skills Programme in Marketing Skills and Application
Upon successful completion of the programme and if the learner is found to be “Competent” in the PoE, the learner will receive a Services SETA Statement of Results outlining the unit standard covered in the Skills Programme in Marketing Skills and Application and 22 credits achieved.
- If done on a full-time basis:
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Mathematical Literacy at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of a South African 2nd language at NQF Level 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Admission may be subject to an interview with an academic staff member
- If done on a part-time basis:
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Numeracy and Literacy (1st and 2nd language) at Grade 12 or equivalent
- CAT has been approved, thus exempting the learner from doing the fundamentals
The programme duration is 84 hours face-to-face tuition. This excludes time to complete assessments, research and self study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
The success of almost any business depends largely on the effectiveness of its marketing function. The School of Business and Management recognises the vital importance of this function and this programme has been designed to give a broad understanding of marketing. At the same time, learners acquire marketing skills and techniques that are essential to career success. This programme is designed for people who are new to marketing or who would like to understand the impact of marketing on every part of the business. This Skills Programme is part of a Services SETA accredited full qualification: FET Certificate in Marketing, SAQA ID 67464, Level 4, 139 credits.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017