Course in Insurance - Skills Programme 2 in Long-term Insurance
Upon successful completion of the programme, learners will receive a Damelin Results Letter outlining the unit standards covered and if the PoE is found competent, Damelin will apply to INSETA on the learner’s behalf for Skills Programme 2 in Long-term Insurance: SAQA ID 49649 (Credits 35) to be awarded.
- If done on a full-time basis:
- Communication at NQF Level 3/Grade 11
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3/Grade 11
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3/Grade 11
- If done on a part-time basis:
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Numeracy and Literacy (1st and 2nd language) at Grade 12 or equivalent
- CAT has been approved, thus exempting the learner from doing the fundamentals
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
The programme duration is 133 hours and the tuition is face-to-face based on the NQF notional hours. This excludes time to complete assignments, research and self study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
The Skills Programme 2 in Long-term Insurance is intended for those who wish to pursue a career or are in a financial services environment that requires a basic introduction to healthcare cover, law and compliance, customer care, the financial services industry and long-term insurance. This Skills Programme is part of an INSETA accredited full qualification: FET Certificate: Long-term Insurance, SAQA ID 49649, Level 4.
About the School
Damelin Part TimeDamelin holds the key to your future success, with Part-Time courses offered via face-to-face tuition.If you’re looking for quality private education that is relevant and up to date w ... Read More