This 1 year Beauty Therapy part-time course is ideal for those wishing to study part-time and still gain a nationally recognized qualification. The course leads to an ITEC NVQ Level 2 qualification and an OICB qualification and includes Aesthetic Treatments and is taught 1 day per week over 1 academic year.
Our Part Time NVQ 2 Course:
An ideal course for those with other commitments who prefer a part-time study option. The syllabus is especially suited to students who wish to learn alongside family or work. Extra study at home is required for case studies, projects, research, and revision.
Students are taught in a friendly environment to the highest professional standards in all aspects of beauty therapy. As well as the general course of study, students will be set regular homework, case studies and assignments to complete during the course.
Please note that this course is subject to entry requirements and an interview. (Telephone interviews can be arranged for overseas students if required).
Course Outline – Beauty Therapy:
- Provide and Maintain Facial Skin Condition BT4
- Provide Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments BT5
- Remove Hair Using Wax Techniques BT6
- Provide Manicure Treatment BT7
- Provide Pedicure Treatment BT8
- Provide Makeup Treatment BT9
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Professional Ethics
- Health, Safety & Hygiene in the salon
UK Students must meet the following criteria:
- Photo identification (i.e. passport or driving license).
- Names & addresses of 2 referees.
- Interview with School Director.
- OICB Diploma
- ITEC NVQ Level 2