IT Project Management
This certificate prepares students for the IT project management field in business and government, which is expanding both locally and globally. Individuals with project management qualifications are increasingly sought by government agencies, government contractors, and other industries.
Admission Requirements: In addition to Universitywide requirements for graduate certificate admission, the applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree and show significant coursework or experience in Information Technology or Computer Science.
Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- IT 510 Systems Engineering
- IT 515 Decision Making for IT
- MSC 545 Project Management
- MSC 555 Program Management
- IT 580 Technology Leadership or IT 585 Managing Technical People
- One (1) course from the following: IT 555 E-Business, MGT 507 Leadership, MGT 515 Leading and Managing Teams, MGT 525 Knowledge Management, MGT 551 Negotiation Skills and Mediation, MSC 516 Operations Management, MSC 550 Procurement and Contracting
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017