For Engineers from abroad.
ICPF - Tech is a one-year course offered by IAS and Allensbach university with the objective of enabling international students for Higher Studies in Germany. This program prepares students in German (A1-C1 Level), Technical German and includes company/industry visits, seminars, social and cultural integration courses.
New: Engineering Management module:
We updated the ICPF – Tech course with an Engineering management module to equip students with modern-day management knowledge so that they perform better in today’s demanding industrial environments and they have wider opportunities. The module includes the following:
- Management and Organization
- Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Production and Operation Management
- Value Engineering
- Strategic Planning Forecasting/Risk/Contengincy/Estimation
- Agile/Lean Product/JIT
- Modern issues in Management
At the end of the course, students are required to write an entrance exam for Bachelors/Masters. Upon clearing the exam (DSH/TestDaF/Telc), students are eligible to apply for Bachelors or Masters Degree in Germany across 180+ Universities in Germany.
Anyone who has completed 13 years of Studies (12+1 year at university) or Master/Bachelors Completed
To enroll, all required application documents should be sent to us, in proper formats along with our completed application form. It is important that the students follow the rules and guidelines set forth by IAS for a smooth and fast processing. Incomplete documents or documents other than in the prescribed formats will disqualify you from the admission process.
All application documents have to be notarized
- ICPF application form
- Declaration form (I apply through...)
- Secondary Schooling or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Higher Secondary or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Consolidated mark sheets from the current University or College (If coursework completed)
- Individual Semester Wise Marksheets
- Provisional Certificate ( Note: We do not accept the course completion certificate as an equivalent)
- Degree Certificate (If applicable)
- Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
- Extra curricular activity certificates (if any)
- Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.0 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted) .
- German Language Certificate (If any)
- Professional passport size photo graph with good resolution (as Jpeg, Gif, PNG, Tiff etc titled)
- Complete personal details (CV, Resume) as .doc/.docx file or any other editable format.
- Work experience Certificates (If any)
Upon clearing the final exam at the end of ICPF Tech, students are eligible to apply for Bachelors or Masters studies across 180+ Universities in Germany.
- Technical German
- Industrial Visits
- Exhibition and Seminars
- Personality Development Classes
- Industry Oriented Partner Programs
- Cultural Programs
- Social & Cultural Integration
ICPF - Tech now with Engineering Management.
Management has become an integral part of the industry today and multiple skills have become the norm of business. IAS responds to this need-of-the-hour by integrating a management module in its ICPF – Tech course. This module is meant to strengthen the business acumen of students by familiarizing them with management principles and tools. This will prepare students to perform better in modern-day industry environments and maximizes their opportunities across the spectrum.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 27, 2017