Course in IATA / FIATA Cargo Introductory
Graduates and holders of the Diploma IATA / FIATA Introductory have all the necessary knowledge and skills for careers in the freight sector. They are able to make arrangements and bookings for international transport. Have the ability to calculate correct values and corresponding charges for General Cargo & Special Cargo. To response with correct and useful advices to customers for transport goods. Finally be able to complete the air waybill under the regulations and procedures of IATA.
- Institutions ICAO-IATA-FIATA
- Cargo Agent
- World Geography (code of city airports, calculated differencetime and duration of flight)
- Procedures for admission and detention of goods
- Procedures for loading goods
- Airport Ground Handling Services
- Airline rates and charges based on the manual TACT (The Air Cargo Tariff)
- Waybill-how to fill-pricing-stickers-sale.
See 7 more programs offered by Airtravel Aviation Academy »
This course is