Course in HR - Skills Programme in Human Resources Management
Upon successful completion of the programme, and if the learner is declared “Competent” in the PoE, the learner will receive a Damelin results letter outlining the unit standards covered and Damelin will apply to SABPP on the learner’s behalf for the Skills Programme in Human Resources Management: SAQA ID 67511 (Credits 36) to be awarded.
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Computer Literacy at NQF 3/Grade 11
- CAT exemption is required for exemption from doing the fundamentals, thus:
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of English and Mathematics at NQF 4/Grade 12
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of a South African 2nd language at NQF 3/Grade 11
- Admission may be subject to an interview with an academic staff member
The programme duration is 72 hours and the tuition is face-to-face based on the NQF notional hours. This excludes time to complete assignments, research and self study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
This Skills Programme is part of a SABPP accredited full qualification, FET Certificate: Human Resources Management SAQA ID 67511 NQF Level 4, and has been designed to provide learners with an understanding of human resources and to equip them with the basic competencies required to operate effectively in the business environment. The programme gives accessibility and flexibility to employed, self-employed and unemployed learners. It is a basic programme in Human Resources Management and will be of value to learners who would like to pursue a career in Human Resources or business owners who require fundamental people management and/or recruitment skills.
About the School
Damelin Part TimeDamelin holds the key to your future success, with Part-Time courses offered via face-to-face tuition.If you’re looking for quality private education that is relevant and up to date w ... Read More