Our General English course focuses on fluency and accuracy, highlighting the practical understanding of English through the four main skills of Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
The course materials that we use encourage interactive participation so that the student builds confidence in a relaxed environment.
Students receive a full report and a level certificate on completion of an eight-week course.
General English course can be booked for a minimum of two weeks.
Start Date: ANY Monday
This course is suitable for students:
– of any level, from Beginner to Advanced
– who want to improve their level of understanding and communication in everyday situations
– who are foreign or second language speakers of English.
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Course duration: Minimum 2 weeks, 9.00a.m. – 1.00p.m, Monday to Friday
- Certificate course: 6 to 8 weeks
- 1 lesson: 60 minutes
- Lessons per week: 17.5 hours
- Class size: Maximum 10 students per class
About the School
Avenue English is a dynamic English language school in the world class African city of Johannesburg. The school is situated in the northern suburbs, close to Sandton, Rosebank and Melrose Arch.