Executive Management Program Overview
- The Executive Management Program offered by Florida State University is a challenging journey that is shared by promising executives.
- Program participants from both the business and government sectors come together to explore the challenges and opportunities of today and tomorrow.
- Personal growth, dynamic classroom sessions focused on today's business, economic and social climate, group learning-team discussions, and practical problem solving will take place during the intensive program.
- A diverse staff of outstanding faculty with relationships in industry will guide you through the classes.
- The program takes a special approach to learning by focusing on developing conceptual and problem solving skills needed for success as an executive.
The purpose of the Executive Management Program is to enhance the strategic management skills and knowledge of high-achieving managers and executives.
Our program focuses on helping managers to:
- Better Understand and Use Financial Statements
- Improve Marketing Strategy
- Make Better Strategic Decisions
- Develop Executive Leadership Skills
- Develop Methods of Achieving Effectiveness
- Improve Management of Technology
This program is manager/applications oriented. Participants will broaden their business perspective and develop skills which will help them lead their organizations effectively. They will sharpen their understanding of problems faced by all functional areas of business and develop abilities to approach problem-solving in an integrated way.
Participants learn how to manage effectively for the good of the organization and the individuals involved. They will also have the opportunity to evaluate the impacts of current social, economic, global, cultural, and technological trends on business.
This program can be delivered on site either in whole (5 days) or in part.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017