Sales managers are increasingly assuming roles that are different from any they have ever experienced. They face new pressures from the market, their salespeople, and upper management. This two-day seminar helps sales managers to focus on those demands and to develop solutions that will make their sales teams more effective.
In this seminar, you will learn how to effectively prioritize, maximize both customer and salesperson loyalty, and generate desired sales results from each member of your sales team.
Who Should Attend
Any person with responsibility for maximizing profits through effective sales management efforts will benefit from this seminar. The program is intended for those with at least six months of sales management responsibility or those who are preparing to make the transition from sales to sales management, including:
Sales Vice Presidents
- Gain a thorough understanding of the entire sales management process
- Understand the forces changing the marketplace and your sales team
- Learn effective interviewing, recruiting, and hiring techniques
- Learn how to exceed your objectives through intelligent territory planning and management
- Learn how to effectively manage employee performance through setting standards, tactical and strategic coaching, compensation, and measuring performance gaps
- Learn how to creatively handle poor performers and when is the right time to terminate a sales person
March 22-23, 2006
Last updated January 29, 2018