The purpose of the course is to highlight the importance of social media as a channel of communication between brands and consumers and between people and people.
Professionals and students of the areas of fashion, communication, design and the like. Small entrepreneurs interested in improving the online presence of their brands.
How is it?
Dynamic classes, divided into lectures and practical activities, with tools that can be applied next. Participation of other professionals in the field, who will share some of their experiences.
Why take the IED Rio digital marketing course?
Digital marketing tools are constantly evolving. Digital media, in addition to sales tools, are brand positioning platforms for the exchange of ideas, experiences and community building.
The free course of Digital Marketing of IED Rio intends to address essential themes to create and maintain the communication channels themselves. Therefore, it proposes a practical approach and offers tools to improve the online presence of these channels.
Other than that, engagement, branding, visual identity, programming techniques, metrics and graphic design are some of the topics covered in the course.
ContentMain topics covered throughout the course:
- Overview of social networks;
- About Facebook;
- About Instagram;
- About Pinterest;
- Organic Engagement;
- Processes to develop relevant content;
- Visual identity construction - Importance of design and photography;
- Visual identity construction - Design and photography tools;
- How to boost publications;
- Influencers and Micro-influencers;
- Monitoring of results;
- Profile analysis;
- Development of social network planning.
- think and unfold the brand's visual identity through typography, photography and graphics.
- development of online engagement
- programming techniques, metrics and branding
- building channels of communication between people and between brands and customers
- how to feed the communication channels according to the purpose of the channel.
Registration and registration
The first step to the application process is to fill out the intention form, click here. Thus we can know a little more their interests and for the coordinator to know the profile of the candidates.
After sending your letter, wait for our contact with more information and instructions.
- Cash discount
- ** Special conditions for alumni and business partners
For more information, fill out the form below and our team will contact you.
* The course may be postponed or canceled if it does not reach the minimum number of students.
About the School
Within the boundaries of Rio Genius Loci, IED will focus its teaching programs to take in not only Design, Fashion, Communication and Visual Arts, but also the innovative principles of sustainable arc ... Read More