Why This Course?
A good management in Content Marketing will strengthen the client's initiative to know the product or service of a brand thanks to a message on the Net. The specialty in Content Marketing Management guarantees the originality and quality of contents that add value to the image of the company and generate positive reactions in social channels.
The Course in Content Marketing Strategies will allow you to know multiple tools for content management. The actions carried out in your company will improve in interest, diffusion and repercussion by offering relevant information for your audience.
"Getting customers to participate in the universe of the brand, generating valuable content around it"
- Generate quality content on internal and external platforms of the company to attract potential customers.
- Procure content correctly and improve your search engine positioning.
- Develop writing techniques and Storytelling actions.
- Use the blog of the brand in the Content Marketing strategy.
- Plan effective strategies and use tools for management and analysis.
Who is it headed to?
To those Marketing or Communication professionals who need to learn how to attract new potential clients or retain existing ones through valuable and non-intrusive content for the target audience.
Professionals from any area of the company interested in evolving and understanding the important changes that the Internet is causing in Marketing strategies. To people who want to create their own marketing or communication company and wish to have the necessary resources to manage it successfully. For those who need to learn one of the new professions that the current market demands.
Content Marketing Strategies
- TOPIC 1 What is content marketing?
- ITEM 2 Content cure
- THEME 3 Types of contents
- ITEM 4 Marketing mix, team and competition
- TOPIC 5 Content marketing strategy
- THEME 6 The blog: the headquarters of content marketing
- SUBJECT 7 Writing in the corporate blog
- TOPIC 8 Tools for content management
- TOPIC 9 KPI's for content marketing
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of the students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that the latter will choose the time dedicated to the guided study. for a planning established by the center. For this reason we offer three methods of study:
- Blended Learning or mixed, which combines face-to-face training with online training.
- E-learning, where all the training and material is online.
- Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
In both methods, a flexibility is promoted in the management of time by the student, always guided by a few temporary paths. Collaborative work, participation and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all this, the cloister is composed of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
Program taught in: