Course in Banking - Skills Programme 1 in Wealth Management
Upon successful completion of the programme, learners will receive a Damelin Results Letter outlining the unit standards covered and if the PoE is found competent, Damelin will apply to INSETA on the learner’s behalf for the Skills Programme 1 in Wealth Management: SAQA ID 57917 (Credits 31) to be awarded.
- If done on a full-time basis:
- Communication at NQF Level 3/Grade 11
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3/Grade 11
- If done on a part-time basis:
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Numeracy and Literacy (1st and 2nd language) at Grade 12 or equivalent
- CAT has been approved, thus exempting the learner from doing the fundamentals
The programme duration is 118 hours and the tuition is face-to-face based on the NQF notional hours. This excludes time to complete assignments, research and self study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
The Skills Programme 1 in Wealth Management is intended for those who wish to pursue a career or are in a financial services environment that requires a basic introduction to investments, current events reported in the media that could impact on wealth management and risk and own retirement. This Skills Programme is part of an INSETA accredited full qualification: FET Certificate: Wealth Management, SAQA ID 49929, Level 4.
About the School
Damelin Part TimeDamelin holds the key to your future success, with Part-Time courses offered via face-to-face tuition.If you’re looking for quality private education that is relevant and up to date w ... Read More