The rules of effective leadership change when entering the global environment of virtual communication, cultural differences, and conflicting needs and requirements. This action-oriented experience offers techniques for managing people from different cultures in order to work together more effectively on a day-to-day basis. Based on a behavioral simulation that takes place at multiple sites in real time, it provides an opportunity to practice new skills in a realistic setting with colleagues from around the world.
At the conclusion of this experience, you will be able to:
- Explore the implications of your actions and how they impact the business
- Enhance your ability to navigate your organization's international strategies by developing a global mind-set
- Gain insight into how others perceive your effectiveness as a global leader
- Learn how to discern the impact of individual characteristics and societal cultures on work and at work
- Practice applying leadership tools and frameworks to deal with the complexity of global leadership challenges
More than just an event, Advancing Global Leadership sets the stage for longer-term development, helping you map the necessary steps for effective leadership across cultures. As part of this program, you will have assignments to do before, during and after the program, including pre-course assessments, an introductory call or webinar and activities with your cross-continent learning partner.
Experienced leaders who have strategic responsibilities and manage a group or business unit across national boundaries.
Last updated January 18, 2018