Course in Bookkeeping and Accounting - Skills Programme in Business Law and Accounting Controls (ICB)
Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the modules covered. The ICB will apply to FASSET on the learner’s behalf for the Skills Programme in Business Law and Accounting Controls to be awarded. Learner results will be recorded on the ICB National Learner Records Database within 3 months of completion.
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF 4/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Mathematical Literacy at NQF 4/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Accounting at NQF 4/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Ideally, learners should have completed the Skills Programme in Bookkeeping to Trial Balance and Financial Statements first before enrolling in this programme.
- Admission may be subject to an interview with an academic staff member.
The programme duration is 48 hours and the tuition is face-to-face based on the NQF notional hours. This excludes time to complete assignments, research and self-study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
This Skills Programme covers the learning areas of: • Basic contract law and insolvency law • Estate planning • Internal auditing and control • Fundamental techniques in finance • Computer auditing. This Skills Programme is endorsed by the ICB and covers the outcomes of the unit standards required for the following: • National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting (SAQA ID: 36213).
See 137 more programs offered by Damelin Part Time »
This course is