AQUAS – Academic qualification for University of Applied Sciences in Germany by IAS College and Designschule Schwerin:
Through AQUAS students from abroad have the possibility to receive the final exam certification „Fachhochschulreife“, which allows to pursue further Bachelor studies at German Universities of Applied Sciences afterwards.
Students can go on studying any subject of choice offered by the University of Applied Sciences.
Who can apply for AQUAS?
- 11th class or 12th class finished and extra certificate of in the broadest sense technical skills ( internship, any job experience or certificate courses,
e.g. gaming, programming, drawing, Photoshop or in any technicl field)
- Diploma in technical field (10 + 3)/vocational training in technical field (note: technical in the broadest sense, can also be some kind of art/design)
Note: No German language in advance required!
Which documents are required for application? Note: every document must be notarized!
1. AQUAS application form
2. Declaration form (I apply through...)
3. Secondary Schooling or equivalent (both front & back page)
4. Completed 11 or 12 years of schooling (Higher Secondary or equivalent)
5. Skill certificate (e.g. internships, extra curricular, job experience, part-time work)
6. Diploma Certificate/Certificate of vocational training in technical field (if available)
7. Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
8. Extra curricular activity certificates (if any)
9. Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.0 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted) .
10. German Language Certificate (If any)
11. Professional passport size photo graph with good resolution (as Jpeg, Gif, PNG, Tiff etc titled)
12. Complete personal details (CV, Resume) as .doc/.docx file or any other editable format.
Having successfully finished AQUAS students can choose from a wide range of study offers at German Universities of Applied Sciences.
They can apply for the field of their choice at every University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
AQUAS - duration 1 year:
- German language
- Technical related subjects
- Social and cultural program
- Final exam which allows to study at Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany (subject as per students´ choice)