The course 50 + courses are aimed at those who want to share an experience of language study with people of the same age group. The classes will focus on the study of grammar, conversation and at the same time, some social and cultural aspects of the host country. The first day of school students will be given a welcome pack containing information about the city and its surroundings. The students will take an entrance test to determine the appropriate level of study.The course includes 4 classes a day, from 9:00 to 13:00 with a break at 11:00. Each lesson lasts 55 minutes.Classes are taught by qualified teachers with experience in teaching Italian to foreigners. There are all levels from beginner to advanced, on the dates indicated below. In the event that participants at each level are less than three, the Italian lessons will be reduced to two hours (from 9:00 to 11:00).
10% Reduction in the second enrolment from the same family.
- The extracurricular activities: The courses are enriched by a wide range of extracurricular activities, including guided tours of the city and surrounding areas, a cooking class, watching movies at the cinema, wine tasting and tasting of typical produce, visits to farms producing oil and mozzarella etc. The extracurricular activities are included in the price and run by private transport.
- Accommodation: Our families are all located within walking distance to/from the school and provide a welcoming environment for a full immersion into Italian life. It is possible to book a single or double room with breakfast only or half board. Accommodation is available from the Sunday before the course until Saturday after the end of the course.Alternatively, the school can provide accommodation in a B&B or hotel of three or four stars.
- Transfer: On request, the school provides a shuttle service from Naples or Salerno train station to the accommodation booked. Adult students may still choose to follow our standard courses that welcome people of all ages, from teens to seniors.
- Insurance: For those who would like insurance, you can apply for travel insurance by visiting our website at www.accademialeonardo.it or contacting our office.
For Senior groups: Please contact email@example.com for our group programmes "Gourmet Route" and "One week on the Amalfi Coast".
Example week at Accademia Leonardo:
- Monday: 9.00-13.00 Italian course - 15.30 Visit of the city of Salerno.
- Tuesday: 9.00-13.00 Italian course - 16.30 Visit of Arechi Castle
- Wednesday: 9.00-13.00 Italian course - 15.30 Visit of Naples
- Thursday: 9.00-13.00 Italian course - Afternoon: free time
- Friday or Saturday morning: 9.00-13.00 Italian Course (only Friday)-Visit of Amalfi and Ravello.
Upcoming dates: click here
There are other courses start dates on request
Characteristics of the course
- Minimum Duration: 1 week
- 20 hours per week
- 4 hours daily
- Maximum 12 students per group
- Minimum 3 students per group
About the School
Italian language school in Italy Accademia Leonardo is a lively culture center, welcoming hundreds of students of Italian language of every nationality who wish to begin to study and learn Italian in ... Read More