The Women's Leadership Academy aims to maximize the participants' leadership effectiveness, through a unique combination of coaching, networking, analytical reflection, and tailor-made personal development. With peers from all over the world, senior female managers are equipped with the necessary intellectual tools to break through that infamous “glass-ceiling”, creating sustainable value for their respective organizations.
Throughout the program, participants will have the opportunity to reflect on their experience, bring insights back to the classroom, and receive feedback from faculty and peers.
Join us at 23 - 27th September 2019
Women's Leadership Academy will be recognized as the in-class Week of The Frankfurt Mini MBA program.
The Women’s Leadership Academy is designed for functional and senior managers, with at least 7 years of working experience, who aspire to positions of greater responsibility and who want to achieve sustainable impact in their organizations
During this five-day executive program participants will be exposed to many different aspects of leadership – from channeling creativity effectively, to being able to inspire teams and audiences, and finally to negotiate to create value. Personal coaching and individual leadership feature just as prominently as networking. A method mix of case studies, role play, theoretic analysis, and research ensure maximum learning impact.
Benefits from our program
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Build effective, supporting a professional network
- Develop your negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Learn from the hand-picked faculty from the top university in Germany
- Personalized coaching
For your organization
- Better leader to lead your organization
- Focus on the transformational leadership style
- Participants join the FS Alumni network with endless collaboration possibilities
- Create sustainable value for the organization
The course contributes to UN SDGs
This course will enhance your knowledge in the following SDGs. The SWA offers professional and executive courses dedicated to the advancement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Theory and Research
- Research Insights from Organizational Behaviour
- Identity of a female leader
- From Charismatic to Transformational Leadership
- Inspiring your team Walk the Talk
- Managing in a Man's World
- Mismanagement Diversity: Uber Case
- Creating Value in Negotiations
- Joining Boards of Directors
- Empowering Women to Lead
- Creative Leadership Session
- Coaching Circle
- Inspiring your audience
- Inspiring Experiences
The Admissions Committee will review your application and advise you on the outcome as soon as possible. It admits qualified candidates on a rolling and space-available basis.
Tuition and accommodation expenses
The total fee for Women’s Leadership Academy is EUR 4,300. This fee includes the course fee, all training materials, and full-board accommodation in single rooms for the time of training.
The Women’s Leadership Academy will be held at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. The campus facilities offer a broad variety of seminar rooms including high-class training facilities. The campus is situated in the center of Frankfurt am Main and offers an inspiring environment with excellent training facilities and internet access.
The language of instruction will be English and no translation will be provided.
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of business, management, banking and finance.