October 3 - 4, 2019
November 4 - 5, 2019
Speaking in public with Act 2 theater techniques
Improve your public speaking skills
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to stimulate their reactivities and their capacities to "dare",
- to increase their powers of persuasion and their charisma,
- to stage their speeches in public at the theater.
This session is animated by a professional actor.
Prior to this training, participants will have reached the level:
- Speech in public with theater techniques - Act 1rawpixel.com / Pexels
Scene I: Working to adapt to your audience
- Adapt to his audience and a goal, get involved in his speech
- Work on the 4 elements: earth - water - air - fire, attached analogically to public speaking
- Work on changes of pace, breaks and all variations of styles
Scene II: Reactivity and ability to dare
- How to answer questions?
- Develop an assertive attitude during the dual exchange
- Deploy an effective argument
Scene III: Persuasion and Charism
- Appropriate rhetoric:
- purpose: to persuade
- means: touch, instruct
- springs: variations, convenience, evidence, etc.
- Work on primer, binding, booster, synthesis and conclusion joints
- Spot the engines of eloquence
Scene IV: The staging
- Strengthen as a strategy to reinforce the impact of his speech
- Use "arguments-based", "discourse splitting" and dose visual aids
- Set up the different types of staging according to the space
Scene V: Aisance in the use of the microphone
- The microphone, rhetoric accessory
- Practice using the microphone: a specific tool
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of contributions, workshops and exchanges with the participants in pairs,
- scenarios based on the learners' case,
- the techniques of the actor in a theater,
- a personalized action plan.