September 15 - 16, 2020
Negotiate to adhere
Find win-win deals
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to position themselves as strategic interlocutors in the negotiation,
- to turn the preparation into a real asset,
- to structure their negotiation process,
- identify their strengths and areas for improvement in the negotiation.
- No specific prior knowledge required.
Collaborators, experts or managers having to negotiate in a professional situation with collaborators, customers, suppliers
rawpixel / Pixabay
Identify the situations and conditions of the negotiation
- What is trading?
- Check that the conditions of the negotiation are well met
- Negotiate in a win-win context
- What are the principles to respect for successful negotiations?
Prepare for negotiations
- Position yourself as a "strategic" interlocutor
- Situate issues, objectives and strategy
- From a model, elaborate its preparation grid
- Adopt a state of mind that favors a favorable outcome
Adopt a structured approach to conducting negotiations
- Respect the chronology of the steps
- Use techniques for collecting useful information
- Associate your interlocutor in search of a solution
Find balanced agreements while defending your interests
- Defend and value your solution
- Propose alternatives rather than giving in
- Broaden the scope of negotiation if necessary
Get to know each other better to negotiate better
- Situate yourself by means of the assertion test (Dominique Chalvin)
- Identify your bargaining position and your areas for improvement and build your action plan for improvement
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of methodological contributions, exercises and exchanges of experience between participants in peer groups,
- scenarios, with audio recording, based on the learning cases or cases provided,
- a personalized action plan to improve your trading practice.
Consultant trainer specialized in professional efficiency
About the School
L’IFCAM est l’Université du Groupe Crédit Agricole, centre d’investissement et de développement du capital humain, au service des ambitions du projet de groupe CA. Créé en 1976, à l’initiative des Cai ... Read More