September 17 - 18, 2019
Negotiate to adhere
Find win-win deals
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to position themselves as strategic interlocutors in the negotiation,
- to turn the preparation into a real asset,
- to structure their negotiation process,
- identify their strengths and areas for improvement in the negotiation.
- No specific prior knowledge required.rawpixel / Pixabay
Identify the situations and conditions of the negotiation
- What is trading?
- Check that the conditions of the negotiation are well met
- Negotiate in a win-win context
- What are the principles to respect for successful negotiations?
Prepare for negotiations
- Position yourself as a "strategic" interlocutor
- Situate issues, objectives and strategy
- From a model, elaborate its preparation grid
- Adopt a state of mind that favors a favorable outcome
Adopt a structured approach to conducting negotiations
- Respect the chronology of the steps
- Use techniques for collecting useful information
- Associate your interlocutor in search of a solution
Find balanced agreements while defending your interests
- Defend and value your solution
- Propose alternatives rather than giving in
- Broaden the scope of negotiation if necessary
Get to know each other better to negotiate better
- Situate yourself by means of the assertion test (Dominique Chalvin)
- Identify your bargaining position and your areas for improvement and build your action plan for improvement
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of methodological contributions, exercises and exchanges of experience between participants in peer groups,
- scenarios, with audio recording, based on the learning cases or cases provided,
- a personalized action plan to improve your trading practice.
See 20 more programs offered by IFCAM »
Last updated September 2, 2019
This course is
IFCAM : une Université pas comme les autres !